Ahhh Saturday morning! Perfect for sleeping in, sipping coffee and checking into ‘blogland’.
I made it to the Mer’s World dashboard and I choked. Like cough-fit, sprayed coffee all over the laptop screen choked.
Want to know why? Hold on to your granny panties.
I downloaded a new program to track the searches that bring people to Mer’s World.
Let me take this opportunity to welcome readers who were searching for the following:
-Medtronic minimed insulin pump purple (welcome to the club, get the meter to match!)
- swim team penis (this is what did me in, then I kept reading…)
- sunny in bora bora (yeah, not as sunny as Mer’s World)
- US swim team penises (I swear those pictures were from a legitimate site!)
-Olympics 2012 pictures of swim team peni (is this proper plural? Not a word I use frequently!)
- am I selfish cartoon (answer is probably yes!)
- Ryan Lochte 2012 flip flops available (who cares? Def not in my store!)
So, friends, welcome to my world this morning. The blog that I thought was a charming mix of needlepoint, cooking/recipes, home updates, gardening and living with diabetes is really one search away from Olympic penises! And really, I thought it was all about the manhood of the US rowers this week!!
With that naughty note, I’m headed off to clean after several good chuckles (and a few chokes!) this morning! Who knew there were such wild readers stopping by! Bet flip flop needlepoint is a bit of a disappointment!